Sunday, September 16, 2007

my life plus 10

When I imagine my life in ten years that means I will be 31 years old. That is old. I never thought I would ever get to that stage in my life. My early 30's. Life does happen and before you know it I will be Grandma probably.
I hope to be married within the next ten years. After college I hope to live in a foreign country. My major is Travel and Tourism and I would love to expirence my first few years of married life and my first job expirence in a foreign country. I hope to work for a nice hotel or for an event planning company.
I would also like to have, lord willing, a couple of kids. I want to have a big family and by the time im 30 I hope to have started a family. I want to be a stay at home mom.
I want to travel to many places and expirence many cultures within the next ten years. I have been to 11 different countries and hope to at least make that 25.