Sunday, September 2, 2007

Getting to know Jennigray

My name is Jennigray Caldwell and I am from Charleston, SC.
I grew up in Charleston and the lowcountry will always have my heart.
I have two brothers and a sister. My oldest brother is a fith year senior at Clemson
and is one of my best friends. My younger sister goes to College of Charleston and
always has me laughing. My baby brother is the coolest person on earth and I am his
biggest fan. I am very close to my parents and would not be who I am today
without them in my life.

My major is Travel and Tourism. I have a passion for traveling and learning about new
places. I have been able to travel many places around the world aready and hope to
make this my occupation some how. I also have a love for athletics. I have spent my
whole life playing sports. I play a lot of intramurals at Clemson and it has been
one of my favorite expirences of college so far. Some of my hobbies include fishing, wakeboarding, dancing, and painting.

The most important thing about me thought and what I live for is my relationship
with Jesus Christ. I am a Christian and am involved with FCA here at Clemson.
My relationship with the Lord is most important and representing God is what I
strive to do.

2 comments:

Big Mike said...

Yo Jennigray! It appears that you've got Angie too...my introduction is better than yurs!

Anonymous said...

I love the low country too; in fact, I honestly wouldn't mind living there someday. Sounds like you know who you are and what you want... that's a great thing when you are getting close to your professional career! =o)