Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas!

This year for Christmas we decided to have a smaller year and take a family trip somewhere. We are going to New York City! My parents and my brothers and sister are going from the 18th-21st. I have been to New York a few times but never over Christmas. Our whole family is so excited and it is going to be great to spend time with each other and have fun together! All of us kids are really close in ages and are getting to the ages where we are becoming really good friends and get along with each other :) haha. Each night we have planned to do something different. We are going to go ice skating at the Rockafeller Center, we are going to see the Rockets, and have a nice family dinner. I am so excited to go shopping with my mom and sister and walk around the city at night. I know it's going to be like I jumped into a movie. Christmas time in New York is going to be great. It is such a great atmosphere and hopefully there will be snow!

No comments: