Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gene

Since I had my interview rescheduled I get to blog about a topic of my choice. Im sitting here in the library with my roomate MaryGene and we are 'trying' to study but aren't cause we are to busy Instant Messaging each other back and forth at the same table. We are laughing so hard. We have so many inside jokes and are continually laughing. If you are ever bored in the library and don't have anything to do, I highly suggest sitting with your best friend and IM each other. I assure you, you will laugh a great deal.

I've known MaryGene since I was little. We went to the same kindergarden together, and then went to high school together. We were aquaintences though, we were friendly to each other and I thought she was great but it wasn't until college that we became best friends. We had many of the same friends and by second semester sophomore year we were roomates! We are roomates together again this year and live with four of our other best friends. She is such a blessing to me in so many ways. She is continually making me laugh and is such an encouragement to me with my relationship with Christ, friends, boyfriends, parents, brothers and sisters. She is someone that, as my friend kelly likes to say, 'do life with'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on to that friendship! It sounds very special. =o)